Axis the latest and the most unique search browser from Yahoo! which provides completely a new way to browse and search the web. It is now available on 3 devices that is PC, iPhone and iPad. Axis integrates searching and browsing into a single and efficient experience that will transforms the search in to a new way.
It also provides with instant answers and amazing visual previews of top search results for more efficient and content-rich way to explore user interests right online. When the Axis is activated, it also automatically recognizes the when the user move from device to device by providing a personalized and consistent experience wherever the user go.
Axis can be used on a single device or multiple devices to create better experience on any of the supported platforms:
- Tablet - Axis supports the Apple iPad™.
- Mobile - Yahoo! Axis supports the Apple iPhone™.
- Desktop - Axis supports the following web browsers: Google Chrome most of all the versions , Mozilla Firefox™ 7 and above, Microsoft Internet Explorer™ 9 and above, Apple Safari™ 5 and above.
Benifts of Yahoo! Axis :
- Search the web without ever leaving the existing web page.
- Return to search results anytime without using the web browser’s "back" button.
- Yahoo! Axis provides search suggestions and visual snapshots of web results.
- Yahoo! Axis on the iPad and iPhone are web browsers with built-in search box. Enter search terms or URL's (e.g., www.yahoo.com) in the box and user can see search results instantly appear as the user type without to go to search results page.
- Sign in using Yahoo!, Facebook or Google account, This make Yahoo! Axis to automatically recognize the user from any of the linked devices.
- Yahoo! Axis allows user to go from one search result to the next.
- User can bookmark any page for quick access anytime.
Try Yahoo! Axis