IPhone app development is seeing a rapid growth in the last few years. Apple has been famous for its sleek designs and impressive layouts. The iPhone has become extremely popular and is often treated as a status symbol for a lot of people. Entrepreneurs find that iPhone app development can be used in multiple ways to generate income and other purposes. Following is the detailed answer of two of the most important questions regarding iPhone app development that haunts all business owners to help them create stunning apps that improve the company’s profitability.
This article highlights the two most recurrent questions faced by iPhone app developers regarding the development of apps for the iPhone. The article provides specific and detailed answers to help the entrepreneurs work out better and more aware solutions for their company.
1) How can I Use an iPhone app for my Business?
Ans: Business owners can use iPhone apps in four different ways:
- Direct Income: Business owners can create payable apps that can be downloaded from iTunes at a Price. This helps them to generate direct income.
- Mobile Commerce: Mobile commerce refers to eCommerce websites that help customers to be able to buy products and services offered by a company directly through their mobiles.
- Indirect sales/ Marketing/ Business Promotions: Mobile apps can be used to increase brand awareness and make their company recognized among the audiences. It proves to be an effective way of reaching out to millions of users globally.
- Business Internals: It also helps you to smooth-en your internal business processes. Many iPhone app developers develop custom apps that help business owners in creating reports, sharing data, uploading/ downloading files and business database remotely, mailing, instant messaging, circulars and memos broadcasting and many more.
2) How can I ascertain that my App is accepted in the iTunes gallery?
Ans: Apple is quite infamous for being extremely strict when it comes to app approval. This is why while developing an app for the iPhone one has to observe caution in more than one ways. The three most common reasons for rejection are:
- Copy: Apple maintains high standards when it comes to creating genuine apps. By genuine they mean that the app you have proposed should not be an imitation of any previous apps in terms of:
- APIs: IPhones are very specific with respect to their Operating systems. This means that there are a few functionality that only iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads can do. These things haven’t really been made available by Apple to all the developers.
- Beta: Although Apple has introduced its SIRI voice recognition software under the “BETA” banner, Apple is quite stringent about Beta software's. They maintain that BETA software apps will be disallowed in the App store at all times. Avoid using Beta, no matter which version it is.
Conclusion : These are basically the two most important things that you must bear in mind while developing an iPhone app. It will help you identify and align the specific type of app that you wish to create with the objective and final purpose in mind. It will also help you create apps that do not get rejected by the Apple store.
About the Author :- Jack is the head of a team of iphone app developers from London at VITEB-UK. Viteb-UK is renowned globally for having one of the best mobile app development teams in London. Other areas of specialization include Mobile Application Development in London. To get more details visit VITEB.CO.UK